Follow these tips to help lower your blood pressure:
1. Sustain optimal weight with a balanced, natural diet and set mealtimes.
2. Exercise daily, no exceptions!
3. Put time aside each day to practice meditation or any other stress-management strategies that work for you.
4. Stay hydrated and drink water.
5. Avoid take-away food and alcohol.
6. Above all - ban salt or added sodium in your household. Start to read product labels (you will be surprised at how much added salt is in supermarket products.